Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Consumed

Not having any especially deep thoughts this morning. A little consumed by the pile of work I have in front of me. It sure comes in waves. Most of it is annoying paper pushing which hopefully I will have some help with soon but until then I have to deal with it. Just trying to keep as positive and as excited about the things happening in my life as possible.

I'm looking forward to getting home and it is only noon! I can't wait to see my beautiful wife annnd cute little wiggle-butts.

Plus I have so many projects waiting at home that I can' wait to work on. Projects at home bring me peace I think; good thing there is no shortage of them.

You know what else is bringing me peace? This blog thing... Go figure...

Back to work...

1 comment:

Matt Olds said...

i've been trying to catch up on stuff so we can do the powerbar thing at ironman...

so i hear ya on being busy.